7.25.2010

Stepping in Puddles, I Come to This -Me

Oh to cry when I look at you!
I rejoice in the components of
A personality thriving, and drink
Into the life of a life well lived.
Beauty costs nothing but is well
Spent on the depths of a tangled soul-
Unkept, dazzling in innocent
Intoxication, Breathe out.

Adjust a tie, slip on a pump heel-
Tis' fascinating how civility covers
The wild and raw, intending to enhance
Art and showcase the life but only
Succeeds in providing contradiction to
The inner breath. Not the primal beat that
Controls physical drive, but the
Lustrous illumination of meaning in a
Complex soul.

Precious are the times we share;
Time as a quantity of brief intimacy.
Golden eras of my life are built up in
Moments of discovering true love,
True hearts, unparalleled ribbons of
Wholesome truth woven into the
Pattern of my existence.
It is partly because of you but mostly
Is the result of what is grander than us.

The revelation, is this.
As I paint my body and my clothes
With droplets falling from the clouds,
Capturing light, I wish to stride and dance-
Breaking out in unbridled motion
As my head fills with musical thoughts
And my heart opens its floodgates.
To understand that I'm not meant to
Understand, to love with feelings
Unnatural to the soil of our foundation,
To escape into a place, gazing and soaking,
Where life flows free because of abounding truth...

And my thoughts come back to you because
You're so much a part of this,
You are so beautiful,
It makes me want to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment