3.19.2013

Post-Teen Angst

Will you come along with me tonight?
I want to get angsty
My life is great and my future is bright
You are young and you are full of life
But I think we can act dead inside
It'll only take five minutes
I'll paint my eyes black and throw on a hood
Turn my smile off and scowl at the world

Smoke this cigarette with me
Let me drive fast, loud and dark
Roll down your window for good shivers
Lets pretend with sinister whispers
That our lives are much grimmer.

Dont wash your shirt or hair
Wait outside your house I'll meet you there
Pretend you don't care about me
Or anything
Think about how the world is dying
And we can punch walls
Get our knuckles bruised

Lets be angsty tonight, just me and you
Because sometimes I miss being sad
And having nothing good to be or do

No comments:

Post a Comment