2.18.2013

Mr. Moon's Dream


Dear child
I know I am made of diamonds
Only you
Penitrate my heart
You hate winter
But I love your skin before
The sun stings you with his kisses

I have a dream
My darling
I believe we could be together
We're still worlds apart
I dream of holding you in my arms
As I gaze at you from afar
After all, our love is eternal

Though I am made of diamonds
My sweet girl
I have no money for you
But I believe in you
Your mind dances with brilliance
You will make money
Someday

Good heavens My Lovely
I would never ask it from you
But you see
There is a space station right by
You could visit me
Every day if you'd like

Then maybe the Sun
Would leave you alone
And I wouldn't have to die
Every time
Another man takes you home
Every time
The cursed heavens
Block you from my view
Every time
You close your curtains
Every time
You dream
And I'm not there to rescue you

No comments:

Post a Comment