5.06.2013

Lucidity


To die in slumber would be a horrible death
Have you ever slept with me?
Did you check?
If I pulled back the blinds while you were lying fast asleep
I wouldn't recall my deeds
But the monsters conversing with me, forcefully
Would concur, indeed
That you haven't seen me sleep
Let alone climb into my dreams

Under spells of slumber and bodily chemistry
Suppressed under sleep nearing REM
I'm too asleep to set myself free
These walls have caged me in
Supernatural superstition exists beyond reality
Where men's faulty minds roam free
It's dangerous for an introvert like you
Like me

Lucidity is power
Control the mind's alternate realm
Embrace superstition
Shake the fabric of time reality confines us in
Stare at the empty mirror
Fight to stay awake
Don't be a helpless victim
Left to die alone in your own dreamscape

No comments:

Post a Comment