5.01.2013

Manifesto

I keep my identity hidden as long as needed
Ambiguity is my closest friend
For now
I contradict any superstitions imposed
And keep my friends in the corner confined
I wish to burst fourth in freedom
In freedom release my soul from chains
These chains are not of my own invention
But rather
Designed by one who wishes me to remain
Undamaged
Perhaps I'll go insane

Until someone proves himself worthy
Of the sword that can cut my chains
Its imbedded in my soul and its composition heavy
But I have heard it is worth the stains
That make men bloody
I can endure the pain
Of freedom
Perhaps he'll see past my heavy breathing
And understand our lives'
Are weightless

Perhaps he'll dance with my alter egos
And introduce masks of his own
Perhaps he'll decode the superstitions
And cast me far away from this throne
This prison
Imagined love is dangerous and deadly
It wears away at his soul
But if he dives deep into the waters
Of eternity
He'll wakeup rebirthed and know
The metaphors
Are orchestrated in the garden of a lonely home
I need him

This need takes many forms
Like I do
It shapeshifts like those moonlit nights
But if he can endure his soul
And lusty passions
He won't wake up alone
Every hungry night
I do not need him now but I will need him soon
Perhaps I will practice flight
Until then
Perhaps I'll just die

No comments:

Post a Comment