1.09.2011

The Fervency of Recollection

Edit, revise the things you despise
You're always crying because you'll never get it right.
We're all so wrong but at least you try. 
You try so hard I know it hurts.
We can't get better sometimes,
But its not always about making money,
And definitely not about pleasing others.
I never want to see you hate.
Its not the best plate but I have a lot to give.
You have the first choice, always my dear.
A melancholy mood makes things more beautiful,
And intellect can paint a lovely picture.
Rejoice in your pleasures and remember your tragedies.
Some wounds aren't supposed to heal,
Because we have to remember how to feel.
It can all be so overwhelming, but that's the fun of it.
We don't have to take it all in, our heads would explode.
If they pull you down, I'll help you up.
Its not about maintaining youth, maintain happiness
You're happy and sad at the same time
That's perfectly normal.
Don't just reach for the stars, 
Reach beyond to grasp the hand of God.
It's not too hard if you actually try;
He has an open hand.
I'll say it forever, because I can and I must,
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment