1.13.2011

hair

I love hair. Its fantastic. I die mine once every month or two. And beards. Those are cool. I miss England because everyone there understood my passion, and they flaunted it. Take this boy for instance. His hair is blue. I mean, come on. That's the raddest thing you've ever seen and you know it. I just asked him if I could take his picture, he asked why, and I told him, I just liked his hair. He just stood there, and like a perfect model, posed for me. Its the power of knowing you have great hair. Sorry, my mental capacity is dwindling because I haven't been to school for almost a solid month. The depth, insight, and stimulation derived from post posts will be better, I promise.
Yay.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm so glad you told me this was a girl. I should have known, but I misjudged his wavy locks.

    2.I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks My shell :) Seriously dewd, it means a lot that you say so. You're the coolest married woman I know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was an old lady with grey & blue hair.

    ReplyDelete