3.09.2011

Sam Llewellyn

Ahhhhh. Ok my first blog post, if you recall, was on this dewd. He pretty much is everything a girl like me aspires to find in a man. No, like he seriously pwns. I copied his bio, because I was just going to paraphrase anyways. But he's my current favorite author. His demographic of stories that I read is generally supposed be sixth grade boys, but first of all, American's reading comprehension is so far behind Britain, and second of all, I have the mindset of a 6th grade boy anyways so its chill. I just appreciate a good coming of age story, and quests. His books, the Lyonesse series do this perfectly. Oh and his "farm house" he lives in is a spanking castle! This reminds me, I miss last year. I feel like I was cooler. Once your an adult, it doesn't matter what age you are, you just feel lame. Unless you live near Sicily, own boats, and live in a castle.

I'm pretty sure I live in the well between worlds.
I'm plagued by monsters of the deep.
I have to overcome the world to prove my destiny is great.

Ok, here's his bio....
Sam Llewellyn was born on Tresco, Isles of Scilly, thirty miles west of Land’s End, Britain’s southwesternmost point. He was brought up between the coast road and the sea in North Norfolk.
He is married to the prizewinning Canadian children’s author Karen Wallace. They  live in a medieval farmhouse in Herefordshire, England’s wildest and most beautiful county. He owns an electric bike, a fifty-year-old guitar, and several boats, in which he spends months every year sailing in the North Atlantic. He believes that telling stories is the summit of human achievement, and that the existence of humanity on Earth is a story, and that the story deserves a happy ending.
He writes a novel most years. He is a columnist for Practical Boat Owner, Classic Boat and Hortus magazines, and a sought-after public speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment