2.02.2011

Let us be

Let us be best friends, just for one day-
So I can show you everything I love,
And talk and confide in one who knows.
Me, you, I, us, we go together-
Well, we would at least just once.
We could go slowly, like freezing time,
And look at beautiful things
Like wispy weeping willows, and 
Wild roses, and chipping homes,
And the dampened sky that amazes
Our eyes every time we gaze.

Oh, how nice it would be!
I could open my heart through the 
Language of words and touch.
My soul would reach out to yours,
With a steady hand and lift it up
So mine and yours could be happy together,
And feel complete under Watchful Eyes.
It will be so intensely calming because 
We could gently stare into each other's 
Eyes and see what lies behind them;
Everything beautiful life.

I would gladly take such a day
To spend on time with you, for
Everything of worth is of no value
Compared to what we could share.
What an amazing gift of love we
Have received! Such that we can enjoy 
Through innocent conversation and intimate
Understanding. Such things the 
World has rarely known, and to 
Find the opportunity to discover 
This with you, for just one day...

Lets be best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment