2.24.2011

Living Love

What does it mean to live? As you pause and think about this (which I know you're not-you're in reading mode, so you'll just continue to try to comprehend my sentences rather than stop to think), I want to say something. Everyone is probably right about what it means to live. You all are right. Would you like to know what I think about life though? Well, if you don't, quit reading my blog idiot. (I'm kidding I love you,  you're not an idiot). Anyways, here we go.

I know that weather you believe in God or not, we are creatures of purpose. We're happiest when we feel we are doing something that has purpose; a worthy cause, if you will. Love is supposed to be directly tied into happiness. But if you don't see the worthy cause in love, then you're not always going to derive happiness from it. The central themes surrounding ideal living are those preceding: happiness, purpose, and love. But, we're picking apart our nature and isolating the components in hopes of reaching the ideal.

It is much much simpler. Sometimes a simpler concept is harder to fathom, but here is my proposal. Happiness, love and purpose are very much the same achievement. If you decide to live your life with purpose, deciding that what you choose to do with yourself will have an impact on those around you, close or far, then the rest falls into place. We're to love with an incredible amount of purpose in our hearts. Loving and knowing that the love you choose, provide, partake in will have an effect on those around you- purposing to make meaning out of what you, deciding to move past self and into humanity- that's how you stay happy. That is how you love. That is how you live.

That's all I really can say. Actually I can say more, but there's beauty in the concise... in fact, I should probably cut the stream-of-conscious crap. Well, thats it for me and love posts for a while. All I can say is when I love you, I'm purposed. That's how God wants us to love. Feel better. You'll get hurt a long the way, but we heal, and we're meant to be broken. Just not to quit. I know these aren't nice sentences at all, but I hope the nice ideas embedded in them are what you primarily notice. Ok I'm done, <3 and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment