2.11.2011

True Hearts

I will posses your heart
Though you don't wear it on your sleeve
I know you're just like me
And my intentions are sincere

I will gently place my head
Right above your beating heart
And release it from its cage
And sent it to the stars

Where it will float up
Gently, softly, gleaming
Repaired from all the damage
Done by those who do you harm

I will never do you harm
And never hold you back
From hopes and dreams and
Other things you aspire to enact

And you will have it all
Though you may not believe
I swear you'll have it all
You will accomplish many things

When you will arrive, at your grave
People will remark, about your name
You- standing out in history that
You sought out to change
How it changed

Our bodies, will be in dirt
Where our souls will be untethered,
Removed from all the hurt
In the world

And we will stay together
I, possessing your heart,
You, possessing mine,
Unscathed by the rhythms of space and time

2 comments: